What some of our customers have said . .
- “We enjoyed last night, the food was high quality, the staff was friendly and service excellent.”
- “I and rest of the Swiss cycling team dinned several times at square olive during our stay for the Olympic, food was first class and staff were very welcoming and attentive. Grazie Ragazzi” Fabiano Cancellara
- “Staff fabulous, food divine, you will be seeing us lots more” Shella Hughes
- “We always like to bring our friends and families to your place as you never let us down” Jane
- “Typical friendly Italian welcome from the staff and excellent food, without the doubt the best Italian restaurant which we have dinned for a long time” J.Smith “your menu is gorgeous” Sean Carroll
- “Excellent choice of dishes, all fresh tasting and delicious” K.Evans
- “Faultless food, great service and well looked after, would recommend, I will return”.
- “A nice place to dine, the decor is modern and nice with a big bar. The food was great and the wine list was extensive We also liked the al fresco dinning”.
- “Great ambiance, great food, even better service; must be one of the best Italian restaurants in Surrey. We went to Square Olive for our anniversary and was pleasantly surprised at all stages of the experience. It’s not a bargain hunting place but is definitely worth it”.
- “Square Olive in Hampton Court serves up gorgeous food. Pretty much anything you order will leave your mouth watering for more or at the very least you’ll appreciate the excellent quality ingredients. However, it’s on the pricey side. But don’t let that put you off as the ambience is buzzing and the service is top notch and food is excellent”.
- “This Italian Restaurant in Hampton Court was yet again a great dining experience, fantastic customer service, they really make you feel welcome and the food is fab too!”
- “Went on a Friday night and although very busy service was excellent. The Antipastis were very tasty. We then had mix grilled fish and sea food pasta which were great . But the best was saved for last ; the house speciality Tiramisu. We were also given free Limonccino, which was great. Would go again”.